I'm doing a back up on a users 8703E and my media manager will only ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

How do you remove media from an 8703E without media manager?

Advertisement

I'm doing a back up on a users 8703E and my media manager will only work with the 8100, 8300, and 8800 series devices but not an 8700 series. Is there a way I can remove the pics from my users device without using the media manager? I thought that you might be able to email them back to me and that option isn't available either. I honestly think there isn't a way for this to work. I even have the old software and I have a feeling that its not going to work either.
    Last edited by BES Noob; 04-29-2008 at 03:58 PM.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Yeah Bes, that is a rough one, Not sure why you can't mail them though, that would be the only way they got them on the device. WIth out a Media card, the Media manager is useless. SO mailing them is the only Opion I know off, I don't think a back up and restore will save them,
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I just figured out as well that my user has been removed from the exchange server because we are migrating him into lotus notes and I'm on the assumption that is why the attachment option is not available when I tried to email the pics. I guess I'm going to have to wipe his device then. Thanks for your help!