Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If your significant other don't have a BB, she won't have an addiction, so they ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

If your significant other don't have a BB, she won't have an addiction, so they will never understand. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Ok I had a rough night last night. No joke and the main reason was I fell asleep surfing PS last night and then could not get comfortable most of the night. Finally when I woke up @ 4 am because of the pain in my back, I realized I had been sleeping on my pearl. Talk about losing sleep from a BB.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    My pearl sleeps right next to me on my night stand!! That's as close as it gets. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    The worst feeling in the world is not remembering that you fell asleep with it, and then you wake up not knowing where it is.

Then you look between the bed and the wall and BINGO! Sadness averted.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Be careful of this habit if you have pets or small children

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I was listening to a podcast last night woke up this morning searching for my BB. Glad our baby, the Pug never chewed it up, and the battery was dead.
    Last edited by mDRagON-; 09-22-2008 at 03:29 AM.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine generally is on the nightstand at night, but sometimes I will put it on the mattress, in the corner, if I am waiting for a call or email.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    I am so relieved to know that I'm not the only one! Every single night I fall asleep with my bb in my hand, every morning I wake up with it somewhere on my bed. I woken up with the charger cord wrapped around me. I've woken up to find weird msgs that I typed out and thankfully never sent! I've even woken up to discover I rolled onto my bb throughout the night and accidentally made a few phone calls...thank goodness I don't talk in my sleep!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    One of mine is on the night-stand. The other is across the room on my dresser.

They are set to wake me up one minute apart. The Curve plays some whacky wake-up tune I dloaded from somewhere and the Bold SCREAMS at me.

The Curve is on the night-stand as I don't have the heart to throw the Bold across the room as I have the curve on more than one ocassion.

Of course, when I get up in the middle of the night for a washroom visit, I stop by both and check for txts, emails and im's....

Sometimes I even stop to see if my wife is still breathing, but only after doing all of the above...... ;-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    Well I still do it almost everynight, I was going thru files last night and my BB alarm is set for morning. Well ,when the alarm went off this morning I kept hitting it and when I looked at the phone it said " files transfered" I don't know what I sent or to who.. This is bad.

twitch783 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319936cd
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Be careful of this habit if you have pets or small children
    I know exactly what your talking about lavagirl, it happened to me a few times until I woke up one morning and my golden retriever was sniffing at it. I picked it up and it had a huge slober mark right on the front of it, needless to say it now stays in its case on my night stand every night.
    PIN: 319936cd drop me a line anytime.

robsteve no está en línea Stack level 1
    I cn even fall asleep starin at its glaring screen...true story

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    yes... all the time. truthfully, it has the other pillow with my inhaler... oh yea... and the remote

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I sleep with a blackberry under the pillow.

Not intentionally. I don't like when I fall asleep and wake up with the device under me thought. The weigh squeezing the BB doesn't seem nice.

Good thing the Curve is durable.

Current I am in bed. We'll see how it goes. :-)

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    My BB has her own pillow ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast