I don't want to see Calendar reminders on my BB and can't figure out how ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Nintendo no está en línea Stack level 1

How do you disable Calendar reminders?

Advertisement

I don't want to see Calendar reminders on my BB and can't figure out how to disable this feature. I get the updates since I'm connected to a BES. Thanks.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: How do you disable Calendar reminders?

Do you use Outlook? You can go into the Calendar, open the meeting or event and then turn off the reminder on the lower left of that screen.

Nintendo no está en línea Stack level 1

I still want the reminders to show up on Outlook. Just not on my bb.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

I'm pretty sure if you disable the reminder in whatever mail client you are using it will also disable in on the BB, I think it's all or nothing

birddog no está en línea Stack level 1

Does the blackberry have a feature to "clear all reminders", or do I need to visit each one individually when I start my blackberry.

My problem, I use outlook and need reminders. I also need reminders on my blackberry when I am away from my desk. But the blackberry does not seem to know that I already acknowledged reminders in outlook and prompts me for every one in my blackberry when I log in. There are times that I turn it on and I have 10 or more old reminders that I need to acknowledge before I can do anything.. this can take over a minute and it is very frustrating.

This is enough to make me go back to the palm that has a "Dismiss All" feature that allows me to get in fast skipping all of the old reminders.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by cwakulik
    I'm pretty sure if you disable the reminder in whatever mail client you are using it will also disable in on the BB, I think it's all or nothing
    Yup -- it's all or nothing.