Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cizake, By chance, are you on a BES? You should be able to edit the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: How do I add a signature on my emails?

Advertisement

cizake, By chance, are you on a BES? You should be able to edit the signature that is shown in the Options section of your BIS account. If you are on a BES, there might be a different method of changing this.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

vessspr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B13546

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I remember having trouble with this too at first on my 8703e. It's important you try to change this option by signing into your BIS account first, and then changing options. Trying to change this option from the email folder on your BB desktop will not allow you to edit the field.

bk1
    bk1 no está en línea Stack level 2

oPEN THE EMAIL

pRESS SELECT WHEEL

sELECT OPTIONS

sELECT EKAIL SETTINGS

sELECT USE AUTO SGNITURE

yOU CAN EDIT IT

sAVE IT

iT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO ONTO EVERY EMAI IF YOU HAVE ALSO SELECTED "USE AUTO SIGNITURE >> yes

BK1

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Yeah I don't understand, I have an 8700c on a BES. When I'm in my messages, I can go to options, then email settings and there is a big box with a signature in it. I typed in all my info and its been there ever since. I wonder how to some this just isn't an option. Even on BIS.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

akeehira no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for this great tip, quite useful.

airwavenow no está en línea Stack level 1

Post 8703e signiture

Quote Originally Posted by vessspr
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I remember having trouble with this too at first on my 8703e. It's important you try to change this option by signing into your BIS account first, and then changing options. Trying to change this option from the email folder on your BB desktop will not allow you to edit the field.
    Hi,
    I would like to change the signiture on my Verizon 8703e and i guess I need to sign in to my BIS account however I don't know what the BIS account is. Can you point me in the right direction?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7
    You'll need to call your carrier if you've forgotten your credentials to log on to the BIS site.

On BES you should be able to edit your autosignature via the Blackberry itself or via Desktop Manager. I don't recall ever being able to edit the autosignature on the Blackberry for my BIS accounts.

That said, I use the autotext approach.

BBWrangler no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219DFD90
    Quote Originally Posted by stkelly8
    Nope....no "signature" in my options on this 8700c. Thank you anyway for the help. If I figure it out....I will post it for everyone.
    If you're using the Desktop Manger (4.1 or lower) on a PC, the signature Setting should be the first screen under Redirector Settings.

On the device, the setting should be located in the Inbox, under Options, Email Settings.

If these are not there or greyed out, IIRC it's possible to lock these settings via policy. If this is the case, you may need to contact your BES admin and request they add the information for you from the BES console.

If they say it's not locked down, you might want to request they do a new OTA with you, since you seem to be missing settings that should be there for in a BES setup.
    It doesn't record video. Get over it.

sam007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Guys, sorry for tagging onto this thread but I have a 8703e and I used Email settings to add an auto signature and emailed a few people including my personal email account and the signature doesn't appear. Going back to email settings, I do see the signature option is selected as 'yes' and there's a signature too but it just doesn't work

Any clue guys?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12