1. Is it possible to use the bb phone while it is in the holster, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

Holster Questions

Advertisement

1. Is it possible to use the bb phone while it is in the holster, and attached to the hands free headset?

2. I have the BB set to disconnect from calls upon holstering and to lock upon holstering. I noticed that if I use the holster to disconnect from a call, it does not lock the bb. Are they incompatible features? I know I couls simply use the end call button and then holster to lock, but I love the cool factor of holstering to disconnect. (Makes me feel like Mae West...)

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Holster Questions

Quote Originally Posted by jhatzis99
    1. Is it possible to use the bb phone while it is in the holster, and attached to the hands free headset?

2. I have the BB set to disconnect from calls upon holstering and to lock upon holstering. I noticed that if I use the holster to disconnect from a call, it does not lock the bb. Are they incompatible features? I know I couls simply use the end call button and then holster to lock, but I love the cool factor of holstering to disconnect. (Makes me feel like Mae West...)
    1. Yes, but you have to set it so that it does not disconnect from a call when you holster it. I think it was someone here or somewhere, I read, cant remember, who kept saying their BB was defective cause it dropped calls whenever they put it in the holster. Well, that was because it was set that way.

2. You could just what I do when you want to hang up and just let the other person hang up and it will automatically hang up the BB.

PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

IS there a way to disable the feature of disconnecting calls upon holstering, or does it happen automatically because of the magnet?

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3

A new Holster Question

A new question...

You know how when you get an e-mail and you pull your BB out of your holster it opens the e-mail for you? Is there a way to keep that from occuring?

RyanDarilek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400DE1A4

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Yes... You can disable that option to where it hangs up when you holster.

PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDarilek
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Yes... You can disable that option to where it hangs up when you holster.
    from where????

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by jhatzis99
    IS there a way to disable the feature of disconnecting calls upon holstering, or does it happen automatically because of the magnet?
    He was answering that question.