Hey the title says it. I am recieving way too many LONG emails and would ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Dshore no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey How do I hook my blackberry 8700G with Mac Mail?

Advertisement

Hey the title says it. I am recieving way too many LONG emails and would love to be able to view them and reply via Mac Mail. any help is appreciated!
    I wish i could be of assiantance, but Im pretty techy illiterate.. Anyone want some advice on Big Game fishing in mexico, shoot away...

Happy Holidays!

Dylan

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233
    What are you trying to do exactly read your mail on your OSX Mail App, or receive your .Mac mail to your 8700?
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

Hey,

I am trying to view my blackberry emails on Mac Mail.

Thank you,

Dylan

clydeism no está en línea Stack level 1
    you're currently fowarding ?

what you can do is let say you're a t-mobile user - go to your t-mobile account, set up one of 10 allowed accounts (I just did for my father this AM) his mac.com account and now he gets his mac mail on his pager and replies to it using his mac dot com's email addresses.

he replies to my emails, I dont know if it came from the blackberry or his home computer.

(he remvoed the 'sent wirelessly yadda yadda' part)

clyde

Quote Originally Posted by Dshore
    Hey the title says it. I am recieving way too many LONG emails and would love to be able to view them and reply via Mac Mail. any help is appreciated!
    I wish i could be of assiantance, but Im pretty techy illiterate.. Anyone want some advice on Big Game fishing in mexico, shoot away...

Happy Holidays!

Dylan

hey,

I am trying to just view my Dylan@tmo.blackberry.net email on Mail the program that mac preloads on their computers.

I dont have .mac

Thanks again,

Dylan

macrack no está en línea Stack level 1
    We have to find out if the "tmo.blackberry.net" address capable of POP or IMAP? If so, then you can use any e-mail client on your computer (including the "mail" application that comes with your computer).