Ok, I can save pictures sent to me on BB messanger into my picture folder ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Help with Pics please!

Advertisement

Ok, I can save pictures sent to me on BB messanger into my picture folder but how in the world do I download my onw pictires into my picture folder???

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Help with Pics please!

from bb browser. highlight the image and hit "menu" save image

are you on bes?

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

by download do you mean to your computer or to or from your memory card??? if you want to move your pictures and dont know where they are open your camera and goto options, check where it saves them, default is on device. goto media and then pictures, select my pictures, click on the option that says device memory right below camera(if you don't currently see the pictures your looking for), this should open your only other pictures, to move them select the one you want moved and move them one by one by selecting move from the options menu, from there put it where you want. if you want to put them on your computer... either email them or connect to desktop using desktop manager. to get your pictures from your pc to you bb easiest way is to use desktop mgr or just set your bb as mass storage device and copy to it just like flash drive.

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Move the stored pictures from the device to the memory card. Connect USB cable and you'll see the mem card content on your PC. It's not possible to see the device memory from PC.

BB4Ever

PIN/ID
    244BA859

Ahhhh, i'm lost. I have no idea what memory card you guys are talking about. I feel like an idiot.

My BB does not have a camera (8700c)

All i'm trying to do is load pictures into my BB so I can have them there and forward them to friends. Right now the only way for me to get pics into my BB is by saving pictures sent to me on BB mesanger. I can also store pics from the web by copy/paste into my picture files.

Thanks again guys!
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

You can also email to yourself from your pc. If you download the newest desktop mgr you might have access to pictures, not sure as I havn't used my 8700 in a long time and never did anything but email pics to myself

PIN/ID
    244BA859

Yeah, I tried to e-mail them to myself and open/save the attachement but could not. How do I upgrade to the newest desktop manager?
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c

Jarot - what vendor are you currently using? You can download the latest desktop manager from your carrier's site.

Once you install the newer desktop version, there is an option for 'Media'. You can upload pictures and ringtones.