I have been trying to down load the t mobile 4.2 os onto my att ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

gumby430 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e5e4d6

Help with OS

Advertisement

I have been trying to down load the t mobile 4.2 os onto my att device to try to get some of the features I can't get with att. I downgraded back to 4.1 and brought it back up to 4.2 using t mobiles file. I removed the vendor dile before uploading to the BB. I was was shocked to find out that the att software was back on the device. Can anyone tell me how this happened and how can I stop it. Thanks

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Help with OS

Quote Originally Posted by gumby430
    I have been trying to down load the t mobile 4.2 os onto my att device to try to get some of the features I can't get with att. I downgraded back to 4.1 and brought it back up to 4.2 using t mobiles file. I removed the vendor dile before uploading to the BB. I was was shocked to find out that the att software was back on the device. Can anyone tell me how this happened and how can I stop it. Thanks
    Hey Gumby, what version of the BB DM do you have? Is it the latest version? I believe the latest DM is 4.2.2.14. If not upgrade it and run the app loader again. Also to ensure it does not get mixed up uninstall the 4.1 prior to trying to upload the 4.2.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I am not sure that you can get rid of the ATT logo screen.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    I am not sure that you can get rid of the ATT logo screen.
    True the att loadup will not go away. But that does not mean that the software is not updated. check the os version by going to options, about. third line down.

gumby430 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e5e4d6

I am running the most recent DM. When I installed the t mobile OS I was looking to get the voice notes app becausea tt does not have it they have PPT. It looks like it installed the same os that I got with the att download. Any Ideas. Does anyone have the voice notes .alx or does anyone know where I can downlopad a similiar app. Thanks all!