Hi everybody, I'm a new Blackberry user. (Upgraded to the 8700g from a Panasonic X800). ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Robert.K no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help With Opera Mini

Advertisement

Hi everybody,

I'm a new Blackberry user. (Upgraded to the 8700g from a Panasonic X800). Now, that the introduction is out of the way. I was wondering if I could get some assistance with Opera Mini. I recentley downloaded it, and I'm recieving an error message when I try to use it...

"You do not have a working network connection. Please visit *Insert Link* with your desktop browser for instructions. (error: 3.0.10:80/)."

I haven't been able to put down my BB since I bought it 3 days ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PIN is 23D82E3C

Thanks in advance,

Rob

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: Help With Opera Mini

I can help ya, first do you have a data plan on your Blackberry?

Second go to options>advanced options>TCP and click your track wheel. Where it says APN, add wap.voicestream.com just like I typed it. All lower case then save. Now back outa that and go test opera again. Then post back here your results.

Robert.K no está en línea Stack level 1

"You have a working network connection."

You sir, are my hero! Thanks for the help. You guys here at Pinstack are great with that. Oh, and the answer to your question is yes. I do have a data plan on my BB. (Unlimited). Thanks again

Good deal! glad I could help. And Welcome to Pinstack.

A little trick with opera mini. If you click alt the A alt the A, it will remove the top and bottom menu bars. Giving you a full screen. And the Blackberry Browser short cuts do not work in opera. But you can add bookmarks and use the space key to move down a in the page.

alexpataffio no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DAC7B6

Thaks for that tip. Much appreciated! Works beautifully..

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    A little trick with opera mini. If you click alt the A alt the A, it will remove the top and bottom menu bars. Giving you a full screen. And the Blackberry Browser short cuts do not work in opera. But you can add bookmarks and use the space key to move down a in the page.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b