maybe you guys can help me. I was backing up my BB last night and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

Help with media manager??

Advertisement

maybe you guys can help me. I was backing up my BB last night and I was in the media manager. You know how everything on the top of the page is in your computer and the bottom is on your phone. Well on the top part had a ton of music that I could no longer find on my pc. There it was, question is how do I get that back to my music file? or at least somewhere that I can find it? I even had my pc do a search and still can't find them. Yet if I plug in my phone and go to media manager, they are there. I know someone on this forum must know>> please help

Quote Originally Posted by blondee028 View Post
    maybe you guys can help me. I was backing up my BB last night and I was in the media manager. You know how everything on the top of the page is in your computer and the bottom is on your phone. Well on the top part had a ton of music that I could no longer find on my pc. There it was, question is how do I get that back to my music file? or at least somewhere that I can find it? I even had my pc do a search and still can't find them. Yet if I plug in my phone and go to media manager, they are there. I know someone on this forum must know>> please help
    If it's Roxio, you can determine what directory on your PC appears in the top half of the screen. Try copying the files onto your 8700, then copying them back onto the computer to a directory where you know where they will be.

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thank you thank you, it was roxio and I transfered them to my music file, now I can find them again.