Uh ok does anyone use myxertones? I used it when I first got this phone ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jayeburd22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DB9E2

help! please?

Advertisement

Uh ok does anyone use myxertones? I used it when I first got this phone and it was working but now its only like downloading a little of the song like a few seconds.. Does anyone know if I need to change my browser settings or anything... Thanks

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Re: help! please?

I've never used this software but do you have good reception when downloading the song? You could always try removing the program and reinstalling it. I'm not sure if that that software's website has a support forum too but a quick search here only provided links to download it.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

just tried it same it only dl's a few secs of the song so it must be something that they have done on there end i dont think they can give the whole song for free.

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2

I know it doesn't do the whole song only like 30 seconds but mines is only like 5 seconds and it worked a few weeks ago and I have good reception I even sent the song off their website and it just keep loading when I went to download tone... I think I mighta changed my browser configurations..

rlil no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jayeburd22 View Post
    Uh ok does anyone use myxertones? I used it when I first got this phone and it was working but now its only like downloading a little of the song like a few seconds.. Does anyone know if I need to change my browser settings or anything... Thanks
    Is it a trial copy and has limitation on song length?

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2

No its a user site where the people make the ringtones and u get to download them and they are free.. If u go from ur regular computer u pick the song and press send to phone its sends a link and u press download song but after that my phone jus says loading and when I click get ling again it let's me save the file but its only like 4 secs

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2

Has anyone figured it out yet?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

unless the people that run the site where told for legal matters to change the time. you might want to give them a email and ask whats up.