Hello I Have BlackBerry 8700c. And I forget the password and I kept trying ten ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

BigBoston no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help Please!

Advertisement

Hello

I Have BlackBerry 8700c. And I forget the password and I kept trying ten times. and i lost every thing now. Im trying to restore the device to its factory settings. but I couldnt do it.

Now When I turn it On I get the picutre seems like a dialog box and inside it rectangle, circle and triangle. and number 507!! and nothing eles. and I cant see menu.
    The Image (Error) is attached below

Please help to do the restore.

Thanks

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

Re: Help Please!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What you have to do is download the Device Software from your provider, you can find it on blackberry.com

It will be an executable, run it on your PC then start desktop manager and plug in your BB and run app loader

It should connect and load everything back up

PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

If ya need any more ill do what I can

PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

Oh yeah, after you get loaded back up, you need to goto options - advanced - host routing table, then click the wheel and click register now, that will get your email settings and browser back, then with the email settings page push your service books

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Normally when a BB wipes this way it doesn't wipe everything - just the data. Your BlackBerry may have an IT Policy enforced on it which caused it to self destruct rather than just clear.

If you can't turn off the Password Requirement, it is being enforced by IT Policy (a newer OS will show a little red * next to any item - particularly under Security). If you're not on a Corporate BES with this requirement, you can clear IT Policy to factory defaults by following the directions here.

If you're still on a Corporate BES that created / enforces this IT Policy, it will be put back once you perform an Enterprise Activation.

The reason I mention this is because the IT Policy may still be in effect even with this drastic a wipe!
    JerryD

BigBoston no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Help Please!

I couldnt find the right software online...every time I download Desktop Manager it didnt work?
    when I connect the device to the computer It said disconnected on the software.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Michael

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

I had the same problem with my wifes BB 8703e, i tried everything, gave up and sent it back in, I have insurance and the replaced it for free. It is a protection against hackers or thieves who can steal your information. If you have insurance call and they will overnight the new unit.

andyhub no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey, I'm very new to the BB. I bought a 7290 off EBay and there must be a BES IT policy on it b/c it won't let me delete the password requirement. I followed the policy.bin instructions, but when I try to sync it still asks for a password. However when I put the password that is in the phone it says it is the wrong password. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It is really fustrates me. Please someone help me ! ! ! ! !