I had posted last Friday that only email was working. My WAP browser works as ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

java no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241FA80D

Help on Data. Cingular 8700c

Advertisement

I had posted last Friday that only email was working. My WAP browser works as well. I finally was able to get Google maps working. However, after a handheld wipe, a 90 minute call to Cingular data suport that included patching in a tech from RIM I still cannot use my blackberry browser. I get HTTP 400 errors and proxy 87 errors. My BES admin swears they have not made any changes. Any ideas?

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help on Data. Cingular 8700c

I think its your service books.when I have reinstalled my os it takes a while for the browsers to show up both cingular browser and blackberry browser are absent for while then they show up. I think your carrier has to send you a service book.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Java, Try a Register Now, from Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table. Then if that doesn't work, Login to your BIS website and go to Options and click on Send Service Book and Send Internet Service Book if you have both.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You're on BES?

Gosh!

Check your Browser options, from Homescreen --> Options --> Advanced Options --> Browser --> here you will have three options: default Browser, default MDS, and default WAP.

If your trying to access the internet, then set your default browser to "Internet Browser". If you're trying to access the corporate intranet, then set the MDS browser to "BlackBerry Browser", set the WAP to "WAP Browser (usually branded with your carrier)".

I'm on BES too, and if I have anything not set to what I just explained above, nothing works for the browser.

This may or may not be your solution, but it's worth a try.