Company just forced a electronic leash my way, and its activated to their enterprise server. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Grifter12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help, Mail overflowing...

Advertisement

Company just forced a electronic leash my way, and its activated to their enterprise server. I love my personal blackberry to monitor my Email accounts, but at work I receive up wards of 250 messages by noon. HOW DO I FILTER company mail from the company's 8700c to get only what I need when away from the office.

Colorado_RN no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help, Mail overflowing...

That is my question exactly!! How can we turn off the integrated e-mail and keep work e-mail in the main inbox and secondary email under the Yahoo icon or private ISP icon? The messages hit both. I want to keep them separated. How can we do this?
    Thanks!
    Colorado_RN

Colorado_RN no está en línea Stack level 1

An adendum...well, not exactly the same, but along the same idea path. I want to keep the work e-mail separate from the personal...want to get both to the Blackberry but not into the same mail box. Ideas welcome.
    Thanks

Grifter12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Not sure if the 8700 performs like a 8300 concerning addtional accounts; but for each account created/connected to, it should display an additional Mail Icon. This new icon should be for the additional account, but you will still have a message icon that all mail will display under. You can find the information under another post called "Integrating email accounts with BIS", its very detailed.