Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah and this may happen several times before it is successful. It may take 4 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Yeah and this may happen several times before it is successful. It may take 4 or 5 times of going through the process.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

pacuroban no está en línea Stack level 1

bold not rebooting while red light flashing

I tried all tricks of the trade but my bold is not rebooting, at the max it goes to "uploading ram image" and that too it some times stops half way or even the bar shows full but the next step never comes......can any one plz help

pold no está en línea Stack level 1
    when i attach my blackberry pearl to the computer it dings, but the light continues to flash and the screen remains black. it wont do anything at all besides that. i accidentally knocked the cord while it was performing a software update, & then the screen kept reading "app error 200" and asking if i wanted to reset. it continued to do that after i attempted to reset it, and then after about 10 or so attempts the screen went black and the light flashes red twice, pauses, and continues... help!

indiman1000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241932CA
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Here is a slightly different way to try and get the DM to see your device.

With the updated OS installed on your desktop, the phone disconnected from the desktop and the battery out of the phone.
    Launch Desktop Manager
    Launch Application Loader
    Put the battery in the phone.
    AS SOON AS THE LED lights connect to the desktop.
    I'm trying this now,when I started the App loader in the Desktop Manager the 'connection box said USB Unknown.I am now at the Task 3/4 stage ie Connecting to the device(ARM) with a full blue bar in 'Uploading RAM image'.I can only keep my fingers crossed and hope it goes all the way.BTW I downloaded Blackberry Device Software v 4.5.102 for Blackberry 8100 Smartphone and dragged the launcher file from ,My Documents/Downloads to my desktop.Its there in my add/remove proram file but i couldnt find the path to it when I tried to 'Search' for it.
    BB Pearl 8100 unlocked from Tmob(US) now in Aus onVodaphone prepaid Sim with blinking red LED and black screen<wipeout+reset to factory setting < JL_Cmder < JVM error code 535 and white screen
    BB Desktop Manager v5.0.1
    Blackberry Device Software v 4.5.102 for Blackberry 8100 Smartphone

downeyce no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, so either i'm retarted or something because the flashing red light won't go away at all, no matter what I do it won't even turn the screen on. And my computer wont find it. JL_Cmder keeps comming up with an error. I don't know what to do help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12