Alright stackers, I need a little help. My wife now wants the 8700g(I have the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Question Help finding a cheap 8700g!!!

Advertisement

Alright stackers, I need a little help. My wife now wants the 8700g(I have the 7105t). Her birthday is in a coupler of weeks. She is now almost as obsessed with Blackberries as much as I am. I work for T-mobile, but I'm not eligible for my discount until August. She is willing to sign up for a new service(both of our phones are under my name)

If anyone knows where I can get a BRAND NEW 8700g, please leave a reply. Also, I'm open to helping people with there T-mobile questions. Feel free to pin me. Thanks to all STACKERS!!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Help finding a cheap 8700g!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    So if she signs up for service she gets the discount right? Do you just not have any in stock in your store? I know that they were selling out like crazy. Can you get one transfered in?

Also check some on the web. I believe its wirefly.com? They usually have deals, but I have never delt with them personally.

Monday when I am at work I will see what I can find for you.

N8

Yeah, she'll get the discount. I was just wondering if I could get it cheaper than 300. I don't work in the store, I'm a tracelung sales rep. I do training and such for different accounts, such as walmart and Sam's club... Thanks for the help though!

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

I got mine at amazon.com, not sure if it's still on sale though.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...902616-0175964
    -Don

Yeah, I finally found it on amazon, through a post on here, 200 bucks with a 200 rebate!! Don't know if it's mail-in or instant though, I'll have to check...

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

2 Mail-in rebates as far as I know...one is an Amazon $150 mail-in, the other is T-Mobile $50. The $150 can be done online. For the T-mobile one you have to send a receipt, the barcode from the box, ...and all that good stuff. Good luck!
    -Don

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

I just clicked on the Blackberry link on amazon.com and it says that it only cost $200. It must be on sale. That's a really good price. I might get it.

The subtotal came out to $199 when I added it to my cart along with a plan and everything. You must get a new plan to get it at that price. There was no rebates or nothing.

I know you have to get a service with the phone, in order to get the mail in rebates. Maybe try that.

mm
    mm no está en línea Stack level 2

i'm not sure if i'm too late, but both wirefly.com and letstalk.com have free--after rebates-- 8700gs when you sign up for a one or two year contract with tmobile. i didn't get mine there, i printed out the page and took it to a tmobile store where they matched the deal.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Good luck trying 2 find a cheap 8700G. I payed $218.00 w/shipping & taxes included for my 8700G, but i had 2 get another account. Just 2 get it 4 that price.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!