So here is the situation. I have just been given a blackberry 8703E for work ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

AAVargas no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!!! 8703E won't turn on

Advertisement

So here is the situation. I have just been given a blackberry 8703E for work and decided to upload some themes to customize it. I downloaded the first two and it seemed to work fine but when i downloaded the third one the phone did the process where it turned off and then began to turn back on except it hasn't came back up. The screen is completely white with the loading symbol but nothing ever comes back up. Any help would be great. Even if it's just deleting the last few things loaded.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    first thing i would do is a battery pull to see if it will boot up correctly.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I already tried that. Even kept it out for about an hour to see if that would change anything. Then i just let it keep trying to boot up but had no luck.

So getting bits and peices from other posts i figured out what to do. If you have a similar problem feel free to send me message and i'll let you know the fix. It wasn't easy and lost all my info. Good thing there's backup and restore on our desktop so i got it all back.

edub2437 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I'm having the same problem...think you could help me?

punksmama no está en línea Stack level 1
    having the same prob can anyone help me!!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by punksmama View Post
    having the same prob can anyone help me!!!!
    Can you give more detail?

it will turn on but won't ever load it just sits there with hour glass spinning i've taken the battery out several times not sure where to go from there

it will get as far as the verizon screen but will never get to the home screen its been like this all day i took the battery out this morn and then put it back in (after i had powered down the device) and when i turned it on again it wouldn't load at all can you tell me how to fix it

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am looking for a solution for your issue but if anyone else has had this happen they can feel free to jump in.

so i just got a new phone since i couldn't figure out how to fix mine. so if anyone wants a 8703e that needs fixed from the hour glass of doom let me know i'll send it to you!