I have a BB 8703 and always locked the hanset/keyboard then clicked the wheel a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bergek@gmail.co no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Help

Advertisement

I have a BB 8703 and always locked the hanset/keyboard then clicked the wheel a

couple of times and all would work. Now i have a new with slightly different front

end look but when i lock now and i click the wheel twice like always i see keypad

locked which mean i have to hit */call in addition. Have been trying to get to what i

had on the 1st phone but not happening . Can anybody help??? thanks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Wish I could help not familiar with the 8703 I've always had to hit * call

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Quote Originally Posted by bergek@gmail.co View Post
    I have a BB 8703 and always locked the hanset/keyboard then clicked the wheel a

couple of times and all would work. Now i have a new with slightly different front

end look but when i lock now and i click the wheel twice like always i see keypad

locked which mean i have to hit */call in addition. Have been trying to get to what i

had on the 1st phone but not happening . Can anybody help??? thanks
    You have a different OS. On versions 4.1 and older, the double click on the trackwheel would unlock the keypad; on 4.2 and newer, * followed by the green Send button is necessary. The only way you can go back to the double click is to go to an older Berry or an older OS.