I have an 8703 and cannot find the email icon to read and check my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Caself no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help

Advertisement

I have an 8703 and cannot find the email icon to read and check my mail. It vanished after a restart. How can I find it? I tried soft and hard resets and also advanced host routing otpions to attempt resets of the inbox. I am on BES desktop and still nothing. AHHHHH Help.

Carl

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Help

When you send an email to that address is there a notification on your BB? If you go to your messages icon and create a new email do you can you change to that address? Have you checked if its hidden? Have you checked your service books to see if its still there? Have you checked your messaging services to see if its there?

Haha, lots of questions but one of those should lead to the answer.

Caself no está en línea Stack level 1

There is a message notification on the screen and no message icon to check in the programs list.

IODebbie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BBCB3E

Make sure your icon isn't hidden. Click the "alt" key and then click you trackwheel and then click "show all." If it shows up (it will probably show up lighter than the other icons), click on it and the do the click "alt" and click on the trackwheel again and then click "hide application" and then it should show up.