Everytime I try to run Ascendo money, I get a message saying "The application AscendoMoney ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

changd82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B06B0E

Having problems with Ascendo money. Please help.

Advertisement

Everytime I try to run Ascendo money, I get a message saying "The application AscendoMoney has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy." Then get a error saying, "Open USB port error! Permission denied." "Synchronization process failed: null" I have tried resetting the firewall, and the making sure that the USB connection on the program is allowed. I am not on BIS, so there is no IT policy. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Having problems with Ascendo money. Please help.

Are you on BIS or BES? BES would have an IT policy, not BIS. BES is generally through your work.

What kind of security settings do you have set on your BB?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

changd82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B06B0E

Oops, I am on BIS network.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had to delete the program and pull battery. Then I downloaded again ota and entered purchase code ( its linked to your pin) and it worked. Then I did a sync with my pc and seems to be fine. Only difference is every sync I have to open program on bb and pc and click synchronize now link