Long story short...i had to get a new bb 8700. I am on cingular's network. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

Had to get a new bb

Advertisement

Long story short...i had to get a new bb 8700. I am on cingular's network. I have contacts on my sim card. Is there a way to copy all contact en masse to the bb address book?

Also...I am attempting to download new themes, and when I do so at mobile.blackberry.com using the bb it says that themes are only available for bb running v. 4.1. I am running that version! What gives?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Had to get a new bb

If you go into address book and click the trackwheel do you see something that says sim phonebook? If so then choose it and then copy all to address book. If not, did you backup your BB, or upload your contacts to Outlook? If you did then you can just restore your backup, orsync your BB with Outlook.

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

I opened the sim address book but there is no option to copy all, but just to copy one at a time!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

GRR, I understand your frustration. On Nextel when you open the sim phonebook and click the trackwheel you have an option for copy all. Sorry if its different on Cingular. Worst case just copy all of them one by one, then I suggest doing a sync with Outlook for future use.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by jhatzis99
    Also...I am attempting to download new themes, and when I do so at mobile.blackberry.com using the bb it says that themes are only available for bb running v. 4.1. I am running that version! What gives?
    Try going to Options/Advanced Options/Browser and change Default Browser Configuration to Internet Browser.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by jhatzis99
    Long story short...i had to get a new bb 8700. I am on cingular's network. I have contacts on my sim card. Is there a way to copy all contact en masse to the bb address book?

Why weren't the contacts in Outlook? It would've made everything a lot easier *tisk tisk* for storing them on the SIM (j/k)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Test