ok, so I have had a blackberry since they came out in Canada and the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

zzzreyes no está en línea Stack level 1

got 8703e from ebay... BUNCH OF PROBLEMS

Advertisement

ok, so I have had a blackberry since they came out in Canada and the only advantage of having the service for that long is that I am one of the few that still enjoys UNLIMITED data!

I got it today... I used a switch devices wizard to transfer all the data over... it took like 1 hour to download all the crap and like 2 hours to upload it. WHY? because I never realized that the phone log was activated and I had calls logged from 2004!

Anyhow, I went to the folder where the logs are started deleted the bottom ones. The device froze and I had to use JL_Cmder to nuke it and installed the OS again.

I haven't activate it, since the device crash at the bell store and had to do all this to get it back up. Now that I have a fresh install, for some reason I can't find the browser, I know it is installed, since I can see it on the applications, but there is no icon for it. I also tried typing a url on the email app and usually it highlights so I can click on it, but no cigar.

What cool applications (FREE) can I add to my new blackberry? does GPS work?

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C

Re: got 8703e from ebay... BUNCH OF PROBLEMS

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gps shld work in u use telenav

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: got 8703e from ebay... BUNCH OF PROBLEMS

Quote Originally Posted by zzzreyes
    Now that I have a fresh install, for some reason I can't find the browser, I know it is installed, since I can see it on the applications, but there is no icon for it.
    Is wireless on? Have you sent your service books to the BB? You won't have the browser icon without them.