Ok, so I just had my Blackberry 8700c, I LOVE it, had it for less ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mdifilm no está en línea Stack level 1

goodbye my fellow users!

Advertisement

Ok, so I just had my Blackberry 8700c, I LOVE it, had it for less than a month, and I've visited this site every hour getting information and learning about it, got it updated to the 4.2v OS and had yet to see any problem with it, so I am content, VERY, content with it...

However, since I'm a filmmaker, I like to be able to carry a cellphone that I can easily playback a trailer or short clip of my films when people asked what I've done...

Timming couldn't be better, a few weeks later (after all excited about Blackberry 8700c and all), I noticed it was time for me to renew my contract with Cingular... I weighted my pros and cons and decided to go with the Cingular Blackjack... (because of the video need)

At one point I thought of switching to TMobile (since I got my 8700c unlocked) due to their data plan is $30 cheaper than what Cingular is charging (I'm using the personal business unlimited $29.99 plan right now).

So, I am stucked with Cingular for another 2 years, but got my BlackJack for $49.99 (I went with the refurbished, since it also have 1 year warranty and of course 30 days return policy, etc).

I found out I can continue using my current plan just swithching the phone So I'm happy.

The part that saddened me is that my 8700c is NOT possible to use it on a Sprint network so my gf can have it (she uses Sprint).

Now, sitting here looking at both cellphones, I have mix feeling... And yet, time to say goodbye to all of you here...

Although I don't post much, I've read, searched and tried every thing this forum has to offer and I must say, this is a GREAT place for Blackberry users, and I can't thank you all enough.

So, one of my friend might be getting my 8700c (he wants to buy it from me) and if he does, I'll make sure this site is where he has to go...

Thank you all again for all the infos!

Johnny

PS: I still will continue browsing here just to find some info that would be useful for my new phone...

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Re: goodbye my fellow users!

We will miss you.. If your mind has changed that you go back to BB. Stack.com always welcome you back..

So you visit this forums sometime...

I wish you have the best luck with BlackJack.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Sprint has the 8703e if you're looking for a Sprint BB.

Thanks Erica, but I don't think I can afford to get another one now and have this one sits here. See, I'm still lurking...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

One quick Question, why didn't you go with the Curve? It will do what it appears you want? Was it the price difference. What the technical advantages of the Blackjack over the curve?

Thanks,
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr, yes, I got the Blackberry 8700c from my sister free (her husband has another one), and then the blackjack was at $49.99 I can't beat that price Cingular took enough $ from me already.

My friend want my bb for $100 so I might just give it to him so he can start coming here instead of me.