I posted this in the new users questions also, I am not sure if I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

dan.stanifer no está en línea Stack level 1

getting pics off of 8703 & misc

Advertisement

I posted this in the new users questions also, I am not sure if I put it in the correct place. I have had a BB for a couple of years but i just got a new one, the 8703e I like it but have a couple of questions. I am thinking of going to the pearl for the camera abilities, not sure if will be durable enough though. Anyway here goes, thanks alot for this forum just reading it I learned alot.

Hi,
    Just got my BB 8703e and i was wondering if there is a way to get pictures saved on my BB to my computer. When I click on the picture the only option is to send to messenger contact.
    BB OS 4.1.0.384
    Desktop Manager 4.0.0.30

Also I have bad signal inside my office. is there any type of antannea to connect to my BB. I found the wilson electronics Ant but no adapter to connect to my BB.
    Thanks all, good looking forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If it is a pic you have placed on the BB, not one that was put there by RIM, you can email that picture to an email account.

There are several booster type devices that you could place in or near your office. Some are expensive though. Try this site here and look at the top left portion for booster options: http://blackberrybooster.com/

Welcome to the "Stacks".
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    If it is a pic you have placed on the BB, not one that was put there by RIM, you can email that picture to an email account.

There are several booster type devices that you could place in or near your office. Some are expensive though. Try this site here and look at the top left portion for booster options: http://blackberrybooster.com/

Welcome to the "Stacks".
    Thanks, I can't seem to find the option to attach anything to an email and when i click on the pic the only option i have is to send to BB messanger contact. These are pics that I have recieved via email and BB messenger. I will check out the link, thanks

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    What OS are you running? I have devices in my organization that have an 8703 with 4.2 OS and they have the option to "Send via Email".

4.1 I will try updating I was thinking of doing this anyway.
    thanks a bunch. Oh by the way I think we will be switching to the pearl we get better reception with them in the office
    Dan

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Good luck...post back if you have any issues.