on my 8700, im purchasing the complete new cover back and battery cover for 16 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bapesta no está en línea Stack level 2

Getting a Brand New Cover

Advertisement

on my 8700, im purchasing the complete new cover back and battery cover for 16 bucks. i was wondering if u guys can tell me if its esay to installed?? i opened the battery cover and there are three screws that ive never seen before...does that mean i ahve to take it to a ROgers or bb profession to get it installed?? PLS help me out before i start bidding///thanks guys

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Getting a Brand New Cover

Yes just remove the three screws then you start from the bottom to remove the back cover. You have to be very careful because right about the middle of the cover there is some clips that hold the cover and you have to pull kind of towards the inside towards where the battery is and at the same time pulling up. Once you get the first one out the second one will be easier. Hope this helps..

ellandry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CA1371

bapesta this is what i used to chage out mine and worked like a charm

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/8700_Disassembly

Also I highly recommend this case that snaps on top of the original case for the 8700. very tough but stylish and comes with the clip. i picked it up and simply love it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hard-Case-For-Bl...QQcmdZViewItem

also when i bought my replacement case it came with the special BB torque screwdriver, I actually ended up with two. If you need one I can ship to you if you paypal shipping for it
    Last edited by ellandry; 03-27-2007 at 10:03 AM.

bapesta no está en línea Stack level 2

very nice fellow.................thanks a bunch