Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the 8703e and same thing on os 4.1 so I updated ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Re: Flashing red LED on bb - why?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the 8703e and same thing on os 4.1 so I updated to os 4.2 and now it doesn't happen, I had also os 4.2 from verzion and that also did resolve problem, this os from telus worked solved the problem, guess it is in the os.

trungiie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435444A
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin View Post
    I've noticed sometime IM programs and GoogleTalk will keep the LED blinking even after you read the IM. Signing out and closing the program and opening again will usually fix it. If not, reboot.
    happens to me ALL the time...and it gets pretty annoying to have to keep pulling the battery out. is there any way to stop it?

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the pearl and I have been going through this problem as well but for the second time I find that jus comin to this thread stops the blinkin light! Lolz I don't know wat kind of magic is in the air here but imma bookmark this page cause jus comin here helps me someone should try it and let me know how it works for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12