Hello how i can disable firewall in me blackbery?? I have remove IT polici. But ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

baronbutcher no está en línea Stack level 1

Firewall + IT Polici 8700

Advertisement

Hello

how i can disable firewall in me blackbery??

I have remove IT polici. But when i go in menu firewal, have a small lock near the ENABLE and i have no choice to switch it to disable.

And my second problem is, i have remove it polici, but when i start im+ i cant connet and bb give me error mesage "The application IM_2_BES has attempted to open connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT polici" .. wtf how its possible when i removed IT polici??

Thanks

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Firewall + IT Polici 8700

You might need to set up the APN. I ran into the same issue when I installed Opera. My firewall is also locked but once I set the APN up it ran fine without modifying the firewall.

Zo

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are you still on the BES? Or said in a different way, are you sure the BB has been released from the BES. It sounds like the BB IT Policy was not successfully removed, or was re-installed because it is still registered on the BES.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

baronbutcher no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Are you still on the BES? Or said in a different way, are you sure the BB has been released from the BES. It sounds like the BB IT Policy was not successfully removed, or was re-installed because it is still registered on the BES.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    BB is from my old job. I mean its still in BES. I have remove IT polici (change polici.bin and in regedit change setup). The question now is, can i remove bb from BES?

robestlund no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try upgrading to 4.2. I had the same error msg for google maps and 4.2 fixed it. You won't be able to disable firewall, but you should no longer receive the message.