Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

we all have lives to support our family and life...we come on these boards to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Fed-up!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

we all have lives to support our family and life...we come on these boards to help others the best we can when we have free time. not that i dont appreciate the help i get/give, but no one here gets paid to do this.

N8 i could of said or stressed it any better

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Fed-up!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DATZMYDUDE
    IM A NEWBIE ON THIS BOARD..AND THE REASON I BROWSE THROUGH PINSTACK IS FOR HELP..
    I HAD MY BLACKBERRY 8700G FOR A WEEK NOW..I RECENTLY SAW A POST BY ONE OF THE (GO TO GUYZ AROUND HERE DAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS)AND PM'D HIM ABOUT THE MYFAVES APP FOR THE 8700, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY WANTZ TO HELP..PEOPLE RATHER JUST SHOW-OFF AND BRAGG ABOUT WHAT APPZ THEY GOT ON THEIR BB AND NOT SHARE OR GUIDE THE NEXT PERSON ON HOW TO UPGRADE THEIR BB FEATURES..SO TO MY FELLOW PINSTACK NEWBIES AND TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THE SAME POST YOUR FEELINGS AND/OR PROBLEMS HERE WITH THIS SO CALLED BB HELP WEBSITE..

AND IF YOUR A FELLOW PINSTACKER THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP THANK YOU..
    HOPEFULLY THIS POST WILL SPARK A CHANGE IN HERE..

DATZMYDUDE..
    First off, TURN YOUR CAPS OFF! Second, there is no reason to b*tch about this subject. None of us can give you an "APP" that will turn myfaves on your 8700 on. It's a matter of editing the .ALX file, and reloading the OS.

Your a newbie, and we don't recommend anyone editing a .alx file with no prior experience!

Thread Closed.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12