Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IM A NEWBIE ON THIS BOARD..AND THE REASON I BROWSE THROUGH PINSTACK IS FOR HELP.. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

DATZMYDUDE no está en línea Stack level 1

Fed-up!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

IM A NEWBIE ON THIS BOARD..AND THE REASON I BROWSE THROUGH PINSTACK IS FOR HELP..
    I HAD MY BLACKBERRY 8700G FOR A WEEK NOW..I RECENTLY SAW A POST BY ONE OF THE (GO TO GUYZ AROUND HERE DAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS)AND PM'D HIM ABOUT THE MYFAVES APP FOR THE 8700, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY WANTZ TO HELP..PEOPLE RATHER JUST SHOW-OFF AND BRAGG ABOUT WHAT APPZ THEY GOT ON THEIR BB AND NOT SHARE OR GUIDE THE NEXT PERSON ON HOW TO UPGRADE THEIR BB FEATURES..SO TO MY FELLOW PINSTACK NEWBIES AND TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THE SAME POST YOUR FEELINGS AND/OR PROBLEMS HERE WITH THIS SO CALLED BB HELP WEBSITE..

AND IF YOUR A FELLOW PINSTACKER THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP THANK YOU..
    HOPEFULLY THIS POST WILL SPARK A CHANGE IN HERE..

DATZMYDUDE..

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Fed-up!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you feel that way, I believe that to get myfaves on the 8700 you need to change some modules. this may have some legal consequences so it might be un-advisable to both publish this "fix" and indeed add it to your own device.

EDIT: I think your query was pretty well answered a week ago.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...faves_app.html
    Last edited by gazar; 05-12-2007 at 08:30 AM.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by DATZMYDUDE
    I RECENTLY SAW A POST BY ONE OF THE (GO TO GUYZ AROUND HERE DAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS)AND PM'D HIM ABOUT THE MYFAVES APP FOR THE 8700, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY WANTZ TO HELP..PEOPLE RATHER JUST SHOW-OFF AND BRAGG ABOUT WHAT APPZ THEY GOT ON THEIR BB AND NOT SHARE OR GUIDE THE NEXT PERSON ON HOW TO UPGRADE THEIR BB FEATURES.
    Well I will go ahead and respond to this since I am "Dat shall remain nameless" person.

The distribution or sharing of knowledge on copyritten material has major federal consequences, which I am not willing to take in order to "hook people up".

The wireless companies, RIM, program development companies, etc look at these boards...An example is when the 4.2 BETA OS for the 8700 got leaked out and RIM was on top of it within minutes...Or when the QuickPlayer BETA link was leaked out and they were on top of it within hours. So they are watching.

The post was made to show that it can be done, but I am not going to get on TMobiles hit list by distributing it or making the knowledge available on how to distribute it.

That is the reason why (And you can ask to confirm this) that NOONE who has requested the modules or the instructions on how to get this on their non-myfaves phone has not been given then information on how to do so.

If someone on another forum wants to take the potential consequence by doing so, then more power to them and the best of luck that they aren't put in the firing line.

Yes, Pinstack is a BlackBerry community to offer HELP to other users, not to distribute copyritten material, hence the reason there are no copyritten movies or music converted into "pearl form" listed here, there are no "crack codes" or license hacks for programs, etc.

Sorry you feel this way, but I have done more than enough to p*ss of the wireless companies already and am not going to open myself to any potential revenge which they may seek.
    Last edited by N8DBB; 05-12-2007 at 09:13 AM.

Well said N8 !!

n8dbb2 no está en línea Stack Addict

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    oh come on...do it! do it!

if you do it then i will release the 4.2 operating system download links and the quincy files

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Well said N8. It is just not worth the risks that publicly disclosing hacks like those requested, either personsally or to the site as a staff member.

Thanks for the response and the explanation.

Rcbjr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by theOutsider
    oh come on...do it! do it!

if you do it then i will release the 4.2 operating system download links and the quincy files
    RIIIIGHHHHTTTT....

I can see it now...The first "pinstack convention" would be at the Federal Court House...Hopefully we could get all of our cases set for the same week.

n8dbb2 no está en línea Stack Addict

i will bring the hot dogs, hamburgers and a keg

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

this site is pretty cool for me right now. Sometimes the help doesn't come when we want it, but there are many other site that will give you step by step info how to get somethings done. Hopefully you find how to get Favs on your phone. You really don't need the icons or feature on your phone. Just use the net to manage your contacts.

Of course some named people will brag about apps and other minor stuff but that is related to anything. It will never change.

Now about the PIN Numbers listed here, I found out quickly they are just for decoration. The ones I have pined have yet to get back, but they say PIN anytime. I will browse the fourms for now, but sure, eventually I will leave.

Whats that saying ? You can please some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time.

DATZMYDUDE no está en línea Stack level 1

OK..
    NOW IT MAKEZ SENSE..ALL N8 HAD TO DO OR ANYONE OF THAT MATTER WAS TO TELL ME OR PM ME THAT INFO..CASE IN POINT, IM A NEWBIE HERE SO I DIDNT KNOW, BUT I HAD TO POST A THREAD & CALL-OUT FOLKZ IN ORDER TO GET A RESPONSE THAT I HAD TO WAIT 2 WEEKZ JUZT TO GET..

AND AZ FAR AZ YOU GAZAR..STOP KISSING ***..RUNNING BEHIND N8 LIKE A B!T@#..

BY THE WAY..N8 WHEN YOU POSTED THAT THREAD YOU TOLD FOLKZ TO PM YOU E-MAIL YOU SO ON & SO FORTH..SO IM PRETTY SURE YOUR INBOX WAS FLOODED..I KNOW YOU DIDNT SAY NO TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE..EVEN IF THEY DONATED TO WHATEVER CAUSE YOU GOT GOING ON....IM KNOW SOMEONE GOT IT..
    Last edited by DATZMYDUDE; 05-13-2007 at 12:05 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Whoa! He was not kissing up to anyone. He was just saying that some people don't agree with things that may be said.

And as for waiting 2 weeks for a reply, most people work or go to school and have personal lives of their own. Please be patient.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Wow... this is turning into the romper room.

Keep in mind, "Datzmydude," all info, help, support offered here is FREE.

You're coming at everyone like this guy (I don't know n8, as I'm a newbie myself) owes you something. You're only owed what you've paid for. And, you haven't paid for anything.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ And as for N8's cause, he was not donating anything that had a copyright or was not illegal. He is a good person who would never do anything illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ And as for N8's cause, he was not donating anything that had a copyright or illegal. He is a good person who would never do anything illegal.
    Needed to edit that for clarity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast