Thanks to all for all the great information on this site. Extremely helpful. My bb ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

robhobbs no está en línea Stack level 2

external communications help needed

Thanks to all for all the great information on this site. Extremely helpful. My bb is an 8703e w/ Alltel. I need some help with a communications issue. The company my family owns is in the automotive industry. The software system is called Lubesoft from ISI. It is a linux based system. Is there anyway to connect to that system w/ bb8703e. And if so, what terminal or keyboard issues could be expected and how (actually who) would be able to assist with that? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: external communications help needed

It sounds like a very specialized app and I doubt it's BB accessible unless the vendor created the software with that in mind. That's not to say that a developer couldn't interface the two but it always comes down to how much you're willing to pay for a very custom app (very pricey).

What does the app do? What sort of BB connectivity are you looking for? Do you have a BES server to grant your BB's VPN access or would connectivity have to be established as well?

If you have a Citrix Metaframe server and can publish the Lubesoft app you might just be able to use the BB Citrx client from Idokorro.
    Last edited by takeshi; 04-25-2007 at 03:20 PM.