Ok I am totally oblivious to how this works. I am NOT with a company, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

neboo no está en línea Stack level 1

Enterprise Activation

Advertisement

Ok I am totally oblivious to how this works. I am NOT with a company, I just got this phone because I want to be a little more organized. I would like to connect my email, but have no idea how this enterprise activation thing works. If anyone could help please let me know. PM's are nice.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go up to the top and click Guide, then go to BIS/BES and you will see the differences. You need to setup your BIS account to have your email pushed to your phone.

Post back with anymore questions.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

opentoe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by neboo View Post
    Ok I am totally oblivious to how this works. I am NOT with a company, I just got this phone because I want to be a little more organized. I would like to connect my email, but have no idea how this enterprise activation thing works. If anyone could help please let me know. PM's are nice.
    If you do not have a BES (blackberry enterprise server) you will need to use BIS (blackberry internet service) to sync your personal email account. BES is usually only corporate.