Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELP.... I have 8703e sprint, and last night , after I downloaded a OTA theme ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

EMERGENCY! need BB doctors!

Advertisement

HELP.... I have 8703e sprint, and last night , after I downloaded a OTA theme the "Vista theme" from "stevenIn STL" from this forum... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...wnloads-4.html.... my blackberry will not turn back on... all it does is turn on with the hour glass and then shut off with the red led light on, then in a couple minutes it will turn on with the hour glass again, This has happened for over 8hours now.... Thanks in Advancee to all who can get me out of this depressing moment.... please send me the antidote!
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: EMERGENCY! need BB doctors!

if u got yahoo or aol or msn message me

PIN/ID
    319F0748

what you aim id name
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

PIN/ID

latinlegacysd

PIN/ID
    319F0748

Quote Originally Posted by Esco760
    latinlegacysd
    are you on line.. on AIM.... try adding me .. jigxerjay (AIM)

PIN/ID
    319F0748

HELP.>.. I have been on hold with Sprint BB support for the last 30mins.... does anyone have any answers for me???

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Run application loader on the PC. Erase the theme when you do so.

PIN/ID
    319F0748

i was think that, but i cant even get bb connect to desktop software on the PC

PIN/ID

dude msg me on aim

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by jigxerjay
    i was think that, but i cant even get bb connect to desktop software on the PC
    Pull battery, connect usb with battery out, run app loader and when you get to the area that says device application selection slap battery back in and continue. You will lose info if not backed up but it will get you working. use this thread as a reference http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 07-21-2007 at 05:09 PM.

SOTG Gambino no está en línea Stack level 2

Same thing happened to me last night, on the same theme. Here is what I did. You will lose your messages, pics and ringtones, but its better than not being able to use your phone.

Go to your carriers site that has the software downloads for your phone. I would assume your OS is 4.2, so you would just need to download that again. There are links to all carriers somewhere on these forums, just do a search for it.

Once you have it downloaded, run the program. Once its done, it will ask you to run your desktop software. Do this, and it will restore your BB. As long as you have your contacts managed somewhere, you will get all of those back.

I really hope this helps you. My BB was completely frozen. Verizon had no clue how to fix it, and I figured this out on my own. Something wrong there I think!!

PIN/ID
    319F0748

thanks to all.... I have reinstalled my os... I am cured and back to normal, thanks to you all.... PINSTACK FOR LIFE!

PIN/ID
    319F0748

I found a problem... The password keeper, and the memo icon are nowhere to be found... I placed the "show all"... Checked.... So I get them back???

PIN/ID
    319F0748

no worries, i go them....

level9 no está en línea Stack level 2

wow, i guess i will stay away from that theme!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast