I sit in front of a computer all and have outlook running. I am using ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

kmanji no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Email @ work/BB

Advertisement

I sit in front of a computer all and have outlook running. I am using BES. Is there a way to have my emails come on my desktop and NOT on my BB so I can save email traffic charge? It is pointless to haveit go to 2 place at the same time.

Thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Email @ work/BB

Welcome to pinstack. Do you want the emails to only go to your desktop while at work, then back to your BB while of work?

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

If your Desktop Manager is configured for BES, where your required to login to the Server when launching DM, then there is a configuration setting in the "Redirector Settings" that will prevent the emails from being sent to your Blackberry when cradled (connected via USB)

Sorry, but I cannot recall the exact setting. It's been a while.

kmanji no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Currently when I am at work I get a copy of a email on my desktop through outlook and I get the same on my BB. I only want it on my desktop when I am at work and a copy sent to my BB when I out of the office and destop is shutdown.

Karim

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Not sure if that is possible other than deleting the email accounts and re-adding them. You could always turn off data, but once you turn it back on, all of your messages wil be forwarded to your BB.

Another option that might work is to edit your email accounts in Outlook and have it delete messages from the server once they are downloaded to Outlook. But I don't think that will get all of them, depending on when RIM polls your email server