Recently I noticed that calendar reminders are not popping up anymore. I still get the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bwcc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Email/Reminders don't display immediately

Advertisement

Recently I noticed that calendar reminders are not popping up anymore. I still get the vibrating reminder, but when I look at the phone (8703), the reminder is not displayed as it used to be. I have also noticed that when I received an email, I do get the vibration reminder, but the email does not auto-display. It used to, if I picked up the phone within 5 seconds of receiving the email. I'm wondering if the two items are related.
    Is there a setting to change this or something on the Enterprise server? Running OS v4.10.377 (CDMA)

TIA

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Email/Reminders don't display immediately

I had this problem too recently and a battery pull fixed the problem. Have you tried that?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

bwcc no está en línea Stack level 1

That worked. Thank you!

Purplelighting no está en línea Stack level 2

i wonder why just a simple (pull the battery out) fixes so manythings lol

aamir58 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pulling out battery works for short term but it is not a permanent solution. This will happen again and again, especially more if you have many reminders in calendar. Usually it starts from a calendar notification. It vibrates but when you look at BB the notification is not there. Somehow it goes to the background. But then it starts blocking all emails from displaying upon their arrival. My guess is that since the calendar notification is still awaiting response (in the background) it does not allow further email/calendar notifications to popup on screen.
    Bad news is that I am still trying to find some permanent solution and so far unsuccessful.