Had to do a wipe on my BB because of an error. After re-installing everything, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Signal_Corp no está en línea Stack level 2

Email issues after wipe on 8703

Advertisement

Had to do a wipe on my BB because of an error. After re-installing everything, I tried to re-send my service books from BIS. I cannot get my email accounts back on my BB. I've tried deleting them and re-adding them. Nothing seems to work. The only one that I can get back on there is my bb.net account and for some reason there are 2 mail icons for it now. Anyone else seen this or know how to correct this? Thanks in advance...
    ~ It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. ~

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Email issues after wipe on 8703

did you try a battery pull and then resending the service books?

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when you do a complete wipe, it locks your emails on the server side, bb tech support and ask them to unlock it.

I have all of my email accts back by resending the service books. I still have 2 mail icons for my BB.net BIS account. If I try to hide one of them, they both disappear. How do I fix this?

Thanks again..
    ~ It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. ~

Anyone know how to get rid of one of the Blackberry.net email icons without losing them both?

Never mind. Found it on another forum. Needed to pull the battery for a reset. Seems to have worked..