Hi I have BB 8700r. I have tried various themes and also tried to chang ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

sawhney666 no está en línea Stack level 1

email fonts do not change

Advertisement

Hi
    I have BB 8700r. I have tried various themes and also tried to chang the fonts in the BB. The fonts change in all the menu's, contacts, etc but the email fonts remain large. Does any one know how to fix this
    Thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: email fonts do not change

sawhney666, Welcome to PinStack.

I have the same problem. I don't think it can be corrected if you are using a PTB created theme. On mine only the message body text in the email doesn't change, but all the header text does.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

sawhney666 no está en línea Stack level 1

what does PTB stand for. Are there non PTB themes. I really do not like the huge fonts the 8700 has. The old 7820 did not have this problem

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Sorry, PTB themes are those created using the Plazmic Theme Builder, hence the PTB acronym. Those are the custom themes created by BB Users such as srl7741, cp1969, Silentone and others, and posted on personal websites.

And yes there are others, those stock theme that come with the BB devices, and those posted on the BlackBerry HELP site. These themes are create by Plazmic, using tools that are not available to the General Public.

I don't know what themes you tried when trouble shooting your problem. Was they ones that came with you device or were they ones that you downloaded, or both? And if downloaded theme, where did you download it from?

Hope this helps explain things better.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles