Please excuse me if this has been asked /answered-- couldnt find it on a search. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

benway no está en línea Stack level 2

email and voice simultaneously?

Advertisement

Please excuse me if this has been asked /answered-- couldnt find it on a search.

on the blackberry 8700, can you email /surf while talking on the cellphone at the same time?

I ask because I was told that on a T Mobile sidekick, its either/ or only. If you get email when talking it comes through when you hang up. [although this info may also not be correct]

thanks!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: email and voice simultaneously?

Well, this is a good question...I have never been able to use the internet while on a phone call, however, I have been able to use bb messenger and my messenger services. SUPPOSEDLY it's supposed to be either or. However, I have also RECEIVED emails while I was on a phone call, but wasn't able to actually send a response until I hung up the call. As far as an email cutting off a call you are on, I have not experienced that yet.

I do know that when using your 8700 as a modem, you can still use all the features on ur device except for the phone also.

Supposedly, with the 8707, you can do both at the same time all the time with no problems, but I obviously haven't been able to play with an 8707 yet.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

On the tobile 8700g you are not able to email while talking on the phone, however you can use sms based messaging.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Hey william, hit me up on BB messenger or PIN will you, I have a question for you:

20405a18

option94 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you can't use data and voice with the current network setups, however you can with UMTS/HSDPA.