O.K. This is the issue I sold my t-mobile 8700g to my daughters mom it ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional

driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

O.K. This is the issue I sold my t-mobile 8700g to my daughters mom it was disconnected and I got it unlocked so she could use it on cingular. Now, here's the problem I switched to sprint and she got the bb plan for cingular and I wiped the device of all my info and deleted all my email accounts off of the bb but ironically she receives every email I send and receive from any and everyone which can be uncomfortable because we are not together and I get email from other women. When I attempted to help her set up her email it says the pin already exisist with an account. My question is how I'd it possible for her to still receive my email but when she tries to send email it says no email set up? She is able to browse the net and use gtalk and other apps that the bb plan is needed to use all except setting up email. Does anyone here have a solution to my problem? Help its driving me crazy

P.s.
    I've called T-mobile to get them to release the pin and they have what to do
    Kevlar Spits
    for booking email: bonsway@gmail.com

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135
    Hi,

If you are on BIS for email you will need to log onto your Bis account and remove the emails from that PIN. Then you will have to have her go onto the handheld and delete the service books for the accounts.

Thanks to N8 for assiting.

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Re: driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twistone
    O.K. This is the issue I sold my t-mobile 8700g to my daughters mom it was disconnected and I got it unlocked so she could use it on cingular. Now, here's the problem I switched to sprint and she got the bb plan for cingular and I wiped the device of all my info and deleted all my email accounts off of the bb but ironically she receives every email I send and receive from any and everyone which can be uncomfortable because we are not together and I get email from other women. When I attempted to help her set up her email it says the pin already exisist with an account. My question is how I'd it possible for her to still receive my email but when she tries to send email it says no email set up? She is able to browse the net and use gtalk and other apps that the bb plan is needed to use all except setting up email. Does anyone here have a solution to my problem? Help its driving me crazy

P.s.
    I've called T-mobile to get them to release the pin and they have what to do
    Whew! you are not one crazy.. One of mine friends bought 8700g from seller.. I assumed that seller deleted whole personal data before sold it.. My friend found out that seller's personal email, his female friends of nude pictures and etc are still there when he turned it on for t-mo activate...

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twistone
    My question is how I'd it possible for her to still receive my email but when she tries to send email it says no email set up?
    It's because people always forget about the BIS account when they sell or give their old Blackberries away. Deleting data on the Blackberry is just one of the things you need to do. If you don't delete the BIS account or the integrated email accounts in BIS then when the Blackberry registers on the wireless network and service books are pushed it will continue to receive mail from BIS. Remember, Blackberries are push email devices. You've only cleared where the email is pushed to and you forgot to take care of BIS which is the source of the push.

Always have your BIS account specifically deleted before you terminate service with a carrier. Carriers almost never delete the BIS accounts when you close your wireless account.