I have a BB 8700c (Cingular) (BIS) and everything works perfect. I have one e-mail ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jimmyh no está en línea Stack level 1

Do you need Yahoo!Go

Advertisement

I have a BB 8700c (Cingular) (BIS) and everything works perfect. I have one e-mail account that goes through Yahoo then Outlook, blah, blah, blah....I use DM 4.2 SP1 and quite happy with life, my question is---I was looking at Yahoo!Go. Is this something I could add for fun or will it interfere with all the good things I have going now? I also have an unlimited data plan....Do I need Yahoo Go, what advantage would it be for me...? Thanking you in advance for your valued advice.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Do you need Yahoo!Go

If you want to try the program out, i don't see a reason why not. It should not interrupt anything you have now. You don't need the program, but it's up to you to run it

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I had it on my 8700c as well and ended up deleting it. I used Beyond411 and Google more for weather, directions things like that and YahooGo was alot of fluff and not much substance.
    Michael

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

i have yahoo go and never use it now that i think about it might delete it only reason i put it off cause i keep telling myself what if i do need it

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't get it off my bb. I've deleted it and it will not go away for some reason