Hi all - Happy belated New Year. Its been a good year and I haven't ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

RoadBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

DNSServer Issues (WAN): i.e. no internet

Advertisement

Hi all -

Happy belated New Year. Its been a good year and I haven't needed to visit or cry for help until now. I have a 8700g with TMo. Until last week I was able to use the BB as an external modem. I don't know what's gone wrong but here is the information I have please help me solve this problem.

My laptop recognizes and connects to the Blackberry and the Desktop is successfully launched. Certificates exchanged, verified, and all of that

I go to the START Menu and Connect to... and select my EDGE Connection (modem). Then the modem dials out and is successfully connected to the remote server.

The PROBLEM:
    I can't get into any browser (Firefox, IE, Netscape, nada). First I double checked the modem (its working), its properties (they're correct), and the Blackberry itself - No sign of any problem. Finally I ran a Network Diagnostic and it says that a Network Adapter has Failed. Specifically the WAN Miniport (IP).The other two Broadcom 802.11 b/g WLAN and NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller are fine. I spent an hour with HP deleting the Standard Modem and reinstalling without success. I rolled the system back to an earlier restore point but nothing has changed.

Please, Please help:cry:

RoadBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DNSServer Issues (WAN): i.e. no internet

Bump

I am open to any and all suggestions

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: DNSServer Issues (WAN): i.e. no internet

I apologize I have no input for you. I will help search and see what comes up though. Good luck.