I have 4 e-mail accounts setup on my blackberry. Main one is my enterprise work ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Vmpyre no está en línea Stack level 1

Different ringers for different e-mail accounts

Advertisement

I have 4 e-mail accounts setup on my blackberry.

Main one is my enterprise work account
    the other 3 are gmail.com accounts

What I want to do and cant figure out is how to set different ringers for each account that way when a e-mail comes in I know which one it is comming in for based off different ringers.

Right now when any e-mail account gets a message the same ringer goes off. I would like to be able to know by sound which account just got e-mailed.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    go to your sound profiles, then scroll down to advace, click on the profile you use most (probably normal), then click on your email address and change the option in there.

Vmpyre no está en línea Stack level 1
    there is not an advance option in my profiles... only loud vibrate quiet normal phone only off and then there are the exceptions

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmpyre View Post
    there is not an advance option in my profiles... only loud vibrate quiet normal phone only off and then there are the exceptions
    Scroll down to the very bottom... UNDER the Off profile.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

rathe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Pick a profile and then you should be able to edit the settings for that profile. If you don't have the option to change the alert by email address you probably need to upgrade to the 4.2 software.

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    click our speaker, roll down past the preset profiles to advance. once you have clicked on that you can then edit the preloaded profiles or you can click again and create a new profile. once your in a profile you shall see a list of different programs that will make your phone ring or vib. Also you will see listed your 4 different email programs..