Has anyone had problems with incoming calls dropping when you answer? Meaning when you answer ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

reemberry no está en línea Stack level 2

dead calls

Advertisement

Has anyone had problems with incoming calls dropping when you answer? Meaning when you answer incoming calls you hear the caller but they don't hear you. I have the 8700g for T-mobile. It really makes me angry because every time someone calls me, I have to hangup and call back. Now I set up the Zen theme on my, I wonder if that is messing with my phones ability to answer calls.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: dead calls

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes I have two tmo accounts and all the phones are experiencing something similar when my phones receive calls the caller can hear me but I can't hear them, so now when someone calls if I don't hear anything I just say, please call me right back my phone is messed or something like that.but its getting very annoying.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

I have Tmo on an 8700g also. And I also run the Zen theme. I have not had any problem with dropped calls. Im wondering if it is unique to your area? Are you both in the same area of the country?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have Tmo, 8700g, and have been running the Zen for ages. I have never had that problem.
    Are you using a bluetooth headset? I have one, that I normally use, but I have answered calls without it.

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

call t-mobile and see if you have any problems with reception in your area
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am in miami,fl. Are there others with this problem in my area?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You could always try removing your SIM so that your device can re-register to the network. Also check in your network settings. If your network selection is set to automatic, this could be the problem. It is trying to switch itself too often between towers. I suggest setting it to manual and then doing a network select. Select T-mobile and see if that helps. If not the call Customer Service and see if you can set up a trouble ticket. I don't think it's the theme. I ONLY use Zen nowadays

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks