As you probably already know, we've pushed back the end of daylight savings time by ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Dusty_Duster no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301572B9

Daylight Savings Time Problem

Advertisement

As you probably already know, we've pushed back the end of daylight savings time by a week. My STUPID BlackBerry already set its time back. But here's the real kicker. If you go to the "Set Date/Time" screen, it shows the device's time and the network time. The network time is correct! But when I click "Update Time" it keeps setting the time back! This is really ticking me off because when I sync up my appointments with my computer, they're all getting messed up by +/- one hour. HELP!

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Daylight Savings Time Problem

go to date and time> select source> off and then set the correct time until day light savings time actually rolls around

this will eliminate both the blackberry and network source

if that doesnt work try turning wireless off and then setting the time and turning it back on

Dusty_Duster no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301572B9

I tried both of those. It keeps setting the time back, and when I sync with the computer, all of my appointments for this week are off by one hour.

But it's only affecting this week's appointments, so I won't worry about it any longer.

beeranon no está en línea Stack level 1

Dusty, I got a DST2007 patch from the BB Home page (very first link, if I remember correctly) and haven't noticed a problem on mine.