Ok there is a form I have to fill out a number of times a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ellandry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CA1371

custom email template on bb?

Advertisement

Ok there is a form I have to fill out a number of times a day its in word format amd I would love to be able save it somewhere on my bb so I could open it up on the fly fill it out and email it. Csn this be done or os there a way to create a special email template that I could use?

ellandry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CA1371

Re: custom email template on bb?

hmm did I stump everyone?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: custom email template on bb?

well..the only thing that i could think of was to have a saved message that you use every single time and referred back when needed (just changing pertinent information)

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Re: custom email template on bb?

Dear Ellandry,

We invite you to try QuickResponse - it allows you to create custom email templates that can later quickly be inserted in emails.

Among its many features, there is one called 'Placeholder' - these are fields that you can fill on the runtime - so a field like %Name% can be filled in with different values everytime you use the template! This enables you to send the same template to different people and also customise the response on run time.

You can read the original post announcing its release - http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...email-add.html

We are also offering a Fully-Functional FREE 30-day Trial that you can try out from - http://www.mobylo.com

Thanks.
    Go Mobylo!
    -
    www.mobylo.com

MultiAlarm - Schedule Multiple alarms now on BlackBerry!
    QuickResponse - Email templates for your device.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A
    Greetings, I get tons of emails ( soliciting ) and would like to have a template to this kind of emails however i am not able to use this tool, the tool does not paste the information when the selected template is choosen

please help. 8310 os 4.5.138