okay... so i did it. i purchased a Blackberry 8700c. i am a fairly avid ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

unifiedfall no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down [crackberry n00b] Image/Sound Transfer?

Advertisement

okay... so i did it. i purchased a Blackberry 8700c.

i am a fairly avid technology-driven geek, yet after hours or tinkering and hours of searching and googling and reading... i cannot figure out how to transfer images and mp3 files from my computer to my 8700c.

i know that it is a stupid question and i accept the fact that there may be a flaming in my near future but please, for the love of god, grandma's apple pie and all that is good in this world... help me. :[

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: [crackberry n00b] Image/Sound Transfer?

There is no way to transfer pictures via Desktop Manager. You will have to email them to your BlackBerry, open and save them.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    There is no way to transfer pictures via Desktop Manager. You will have to email them to your BlackBerry, open and save them.
    ouch.. wow. idk if i'll keep this thing then... i mean it's wonderful but that's pretty tedious.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Maybe a newer way to transfer them will come with a newer model or OS but for now, email is the only way.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~actually unifiedfall, emailing the pics to yourself, has a bonus to it. When you email them to yourself they will, most of the time, format themselves to fit your screen.
    My wife and family take pics all the time and I have them email them as opposed to just sending them. That way im also able to use them as wallpaper on my 8700g.

Now as far as Mp3's we have a really good selection to choose from here in our downloads section. And the majority are OTA directly to your device.

Just an FYI.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

The way I send mp3's to a BB is go to www.coolservice.dk/en/compatibilities.php. You upload the mp3 and it will give you a url that you visit from your BB and enter in a special id. You can then download the mp3 right to your BB. As for wallpapers, its really simple. Download photoshop, or here is a free program, works awesome....infranview. You can use these programs to resize the pictures then email them to yourself.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool thanks guys you all rock.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

There is a 3rd party app, Berry Pix that will allow you to transfer pics from the PC to the BB via DM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr