Hi. So I'm wondering what kind of cool stuff you can get your BB to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

militantmin no está en línea Stack level 1

cool stuff

Hi. So I'm wondering what kind of cool stuff you can get your BB to do. For example- is there a way to have a kind of screensaver for the lock screen or animated backgrounds for the main screen? Maybe animated icons even? How about something that tells you the temperature and forecasts weather? Maybe this all is stupid, but I'd like to have some fun with my device and wouldn't mind getting pointed in the right direction!

Thanks in advance,

General Manager
    Kabin Music Lounge - Toronto, Canada
    214 Adelaide St. West
    Housexy Niteclub - Toronto, Canada
    57 Duncan St.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: cool stuff

All of the above mentioned is possible, except animated backgrounds. Here is what I use for the following, which can be found in our downloads section.

Screensaver: Berrypix
    Weather: BB Weather

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: cool stuff

~via BB (

Be warned!

Many of the weather apps for BB only support US zip codes and that archaic and completely confusing system of measurment: Fahrenheit.

(In the real world, water freezes at 0, boils at 100, and a comfortable air temperature for the average person is 24. All I know about Fahrenheit is that water freezes at 32. ????!!??? What is that anyway? )