We recently changed carriers and along with it devices. About 30 BBs 8703s. All but ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Shaz_b no está en línea Stack level 1

Complete Mailbox Sync.

Advertisement

We recently changed carriers and along with it devices. About 30 BBs 8703s. All but one user were able to download/sync their complete mailbox onto their BBs upon Enterprise Activation. This one user is not able to do so and this is the one user that needs to. We also host a BES and an Exchange server.

I have tried everything that I could do to resolve this. I have deleted the user from BES and recreated, did the sync again, did a physical conneciton to the Desktop Manage and did the sync and also did wireless sync. one of this work. It seems like somekind of setting that I am not able to figure out.

Please Help.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Complete Mailbox Sync.

well thats a tuff one. If its a new phone I would try switching it out with the warrenty and get a new phone. But the only other thing i can see to try is changing the activation password on that persons account and enter it again on the bb.

That is going to be my next step. And as for trying a different password. Did it, twice. I'll wait for a day or so if anyone has come across this issue, otherwise change the BB

PIN/ID
    Huh?

Sorry I couldnt help out any then. 29 for 30 isnt to bad lol. its got to have something wrong with the phone. you could also try reloading the OS on the bb

You are right, 29 out of 30 is not to shabby. But the funny thing is the person that needs his emails the most, is the one that does not get it. Murphy's law, I guess.

PIN/ID
    Huh?

yeah well good luck

New Device did not change any thing. No complete Mailbox Sync. So I think the solution is either the BES profile of the user or my exchange server