Hello Friends, I am thinking of buying a Sprint 8703e and load it with Wayfinder ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

salils no está en línea Stack level 1

Comments on Sprint 8703e + Wayfinder for USA

Advertisement

Hello Friends,
    I am thinking of buying a Sprint 8703e and load it with Wayfinder for USA. I don't see a lot of posts about Wayfinder for USA a lot about Telenav? I have read of Stinsonddog's review that Wayfinder is best for Europe? How is Wayfinder for USA? I basically want voice prompts telling me to turn on the next street and not much interested in POIs

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Comments on Sprint 8703e + Wayfinder for USA

I cant comment on wayfinder, but if you need anymore info about Telenav I have been a use for a long time.

jwlinds no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Comments on Sprint 8703e + Wayfinder for USA

Wayfinder for USA is simply the best turn-by-turn navigational program w/voice I've ever used with my BB 8703e! True, they don't respond well to trial requests, however, take a chance with a lifetime 87** subscription for $100 from Handango (another great site). I did and I am extremely happy with it! I know it may seem like a lot of money, but it is well worth it in the long run. You will be very happy!

P.S. I recommend purchasing the Garmin GPS receiver and not a Cingular GPS reciever. I had bad luck with the Cingular GPS receiver.

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Comments on Sprint 8703e + Wayfinder for USA

Not sure if this will interest you, but I recently upgraded from 4.7 Telenav to 5.1 which has some new features that includes traffic issues. It now gives you the option to select a route based on the fastest or based on the traffic. I have taken Telenav all over the states with me and my 8703e, I will find it hard to get away from, IMHO.
    Swede