what is the cheapest place to buy an 8700g without a new service plan? I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bberry124 no está en línea Stack level 2

cheapest place to buy a 8700g?

Advertisement

what is the cheapest place to buy an 8700g without a new service plan? I am willing to do it online or in store. I have both a Pearl and a MDA that i am looking to get rid of so trading it would be nice also.

thanks for the info

Subzac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FD595D
    Try e-bay, bought mine brand new for under $400.00 (Aud)

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    I agree with "bberry124" ebay would be the best and cheapest place. I did find some accesories to my phone on this one website and they were cheaper than even on ebay. But hey give it a try.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a used unlocked 8700g that I was gonna put on eBay. Its perfect apart from a scratch around the light at the top, where I dropped it. It is loaded with the most up to date Bharti OS and so has the Zen theme.let me know if you are interested and I can email you pics. We're talking around USDLR250 plus S and H fron UK.

LouieBraciol no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by giamburrasca
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a used unlocked 8700g that I was gonna put on eBay. Its perfect apart from a scratch around the light at the top, where I dropped it. It is loaded with the most up to date Bharti OS and so has the Zen theme.let me know if you are interested and I can email you pics. We're talking around USDLR250 plus S and H fron UK.
    Thought i was the only one

I got my 8700c off ebay. Nott one scratch on it.
    Make sure the guy you are buying it from has a good feedback. The guy i delt with had 99.8% for thoundas of trasnactions.

I but alot of stuff off ebay so i trust it.

I got my 8700c for 220.00 brand new