hello, im a newbie and i have service with cingular. I would like to switch ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

krawls80 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question CellularSouth unlock code????

Advertisement

hello, im a newbie and i have service with cingular. I would like to switch to cellularsouth. Is cellularsouth, if anyone has ever heard of it, a GSM carrier? If it is, i would like to have my BB unlocked to work with their service. I haven't had my BB that long and I don't wanna have to get rid of it because CellularSouth isn't a GSM carrier. I think CellularSouth is a southern based company so if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: CellularSouth unlock code????

Search on ebay for "blackberry pearl unlock" any company will unlock you fphone at a price. I used cellunlock and the have unlocked 3 phones for me at a "discounted" price for me lol! it will probably cost $15 for you. Or call cingular and tell them your leaving the country for a while!!! and they should get you a code in like a week. Unlocking is a good thing to do even if you get ride of your phone cause its worth alot more unlocked.